Saturday, January 26, 2008

When it all cools, then perhaps i will realise i'm just a foolish dreamer

Being online these days is such a waste of time yet I'm still coming online, what the hell am I looking forward to? Anyway, today was kinda well spent, did my tutorials and went to shop around and completed my photography assignment. All it's left is revision and more revision, that's what exams is all about. My dad complained that I'm buying too much these days and need to save! Okay, I agree but it's because of the chinese new year, okay, it's because I feel a need to change my dressing style.

Anyway, those are mundane things and super trivial that mean nothing to no one. I'm keeping the blog alive perhaps I'm the only reader and easier to keep thoughts together. There's seriously nothing much to talk about, at least not here. Just put it into simpler words, affairs of the heart and school are bothering. I'm so random.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home